Winston Conrad Billones Padojinog, Dean, School of Management | Chair, Operations Committee, School of Management
Strategic management; Resource industrial; Development economics; Entrepreneurship
- Doctorate in Business Administration, De La Salle University Graduate School of Business
- Master of Science in Industrial Economics, University of Asia and the Pacific
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, University of the Philippines Visayas
- Bachelor of Science in Management, University of the Philippines Visayas
- Research Fellow & Economist, Center for Research and Communication Foundation, Inc.
- Lecturer and Tutor on Strategic Management and Economics, University of Western Australia Graduate School of Management
- Member, Board of Trustees, Comprehensive Initiatives for the Transformation of Organizations Foundation, Inc.
- Member, Board of Director, Innova BPO (a architecture and engineering outsourcing company)
- Resident and strategy consultant of various companies and industry associations on business strategy
Professional awards and scholarships
- Tuition Scholar (1984 to 1989), University of the Philippines Visayas
- Recipient of the Hanns Siedel Stiftung Scholarship Grant, Center for Research and Communication (1989-1991)
- Recently awarded as Model Scholar of UP Visayas during the Centennial Celebrations (July 2008)
- UA&P Scholar for the DBA Program in De La Salle University (2005-2009)
- Scholar in International Faculty Program of the IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain (2009)
Recent business research and strategy consulting
Petron; Filimenera Resources Corporation; Hijo Resources Corporation; Industries Development Corporation; IDS Philippines, Inc.; Asia Media Development Group; ASB Realty Corporation; Starland Properties, Inc.
Recent strategic planning and strategy mentoring
Chamber of Mines of the Philippines; One Network Bank, Inc.; Philippine Safety Mutual Benefit Fund, Inc.; Pfizer Animal Health Division; West Visayas State University; Prestige Hotels and Resorts, Inc.; Iloilo City Government; Metro Iloilo Guimaras Economic Development Corridor; Iloilo Business Club; Colegio del Sagrado Corazon de Jesus; Primestate Ventures, Inc.; Amici Restaurant;
- “Revitalizing the Mining Industry.” Paper Presented and Submitted to the Working Group and Investment Climate. Philippine Development Forum and the US-Aid Linc-EG Project. CRC Foundation, 2009
- “Analyzing the fare and pricing framework of the Philippine Rail Industry: Part 1 and 2” Staff Memos No. 16 and 17, University of Asia and the Pacific, 2009
- “Philippine instant noodle industry” Industry Monitor, University of Asia and the Pacific, April 2009
- “Shipping news” Industry Monitor, University of Asia and the Pacific, July 2009
Book contributions and journals
- Directions for Industrial Restructuring in the Twenty First Century: The Philippine Case. Co-authored with Emilio T. Antonio, Cherrylyn Rodolfo. Nomura Research Institute of Tokyo/ Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, Singapore, 2001. This paper was presented by Mr. Padojinog during the Tokyo Club Foundation for Global Studies, in Tokyo Japan in 2000.
- “IT-Enabled Services in the Philippines. Prospects and Issues. AT10, Research Conference. Tokyo Club Foundation for Global Studies, February 2003. This Paper was presented by Mr. Padojinog during the Tokyo Club Foundation for Global Studies Conference, in Tokyo Japan, 2003.
- “Tapping the Japanese Retiree Market for the Philippine Retirement Industry: Prospects and Impediments.” Co-authored with Cherrylyn Rodolfo. A Policy Discussion Paper of the Philippine Institute of Developing Studies, No. 2004-31, 2004..
- “ICT Sector: Evolving Structure and Emerging Issues: A Policy Discussion Paper of the Philippine Institute of Development Studies, No. 2005-29, 2005.
- “The Economics and Moral Dimensions of Consumer Protection. Synergia. Vol. 1., No. 1 – A Refereed journal of the University of Asia and the Pacific, 2005.
- “Iloilo City: Gearing Up for a Comeback.” Iloilo: A Rich and Noble Land. A Publication of the Lopez Group Foundation, 2007.
- “The Road less Travelled: Project Development by LGUs for LGUs.” Co-Authorship with Colin Hubo, Paelleras, D. Dy, R, and Llanto, G., A Publication of the University of Asia and the Pacific Foundation, 2010.
Office of the Dean, 6th Floor, ACB Building, School of Management
telephone: (632) 6370912 local 328
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org