True to our credo to be a university that promotes understanding and cooperation among persons of all races, beliefs, and social conditions, UA&P accepts Grade 12 graduates from various international programs and standardized tests given the following conditions:
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- The IB Diploma was awarded within the last 2 years.
- The IB predictive scores in grades 9-11 merit a score of 28.
Cambridge Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) Diploma
- An AS Level should have a grade of A or a Percentage Numeric Mark (PUM) equivalent to 85 or higher.
- An A Level should have a grade of A or a (PUM) of 85 or higher.
- A minimum rating of 1140
- UA&P’s Designated Institution (DI) Code for SAT is 7183.
Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
- A cumulative GWA of B.
General Admissions Test (GAT) and Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR)
- The tests are taken by June with results released by December of the preceding academic year.
- For ATAR, a score of at least 75.
- Test results must be equivalent to 85% of the UA&P CEE.
Step 1. Application for Admission
- Accomplish the application process for admission to the University (see Admissions Process).
Step 2. Submission of Additional Requirements for Applicants Using an International Program or Test
- In addition to the requirements mentioned in the Admissions Process, submit certificates of evidence for the respective program or test to be used.
Get in touch
Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Philippines