Before going to the campus
- Ensure approval of on-campus activity (refer to this link for the list of allowed activities, and application and approval process).
- Comply to pre-entry requirements (refer to this link).
- Submit proof of full vaccination to HRM (refer to this link).
- Secure clearance from immediate superior, and inform AFM through [email protected] one day prior to scheduled work.
Alumni and visitors
- Secure invite/endorsement (via Envoy) of the person to be visited.
Upon entry to the campus
- Present UA&P I.D. (students and employees) OR valid I.D. (for visitors).
- Undergo temperature check at the entrance gate.
- Present proof of full vaccination (for visitors only).
- Observe general health and safety protocols:
– Mask on at all times, except when impractical (e.g., eating, physical sports activities, etc). Surgical face masks (e.g., KN95, N95, KN94) are preferred. Non-surgical masks should have at least two tightly woven fabric layers.
– Physical distancing is encouraged whenever possible.
– Wash hands or use alcohol/hand sanitizers frequently.
– Implement ventilation standards to the extent possible (open windows, doors, etc.).
– Avoid indiscriminate roaming and loitering.
Additional protocols for CDE and Junior College programs
- Visitors are discouraged.
- Follow physical distancing of at least one meter.
Facilities and Services
- Classrooms/Venues (designated available for use by AFM)
– Undergraduate, Professional schools, and Executive courses: 100% capacity where feasible
– CDE and Junior College programs: adopt one-meter distancing
- Library is operational. Check library.uap.asia for more information.
- PSB Sports Center activities (to be authorized by CSA Office of SportsDev, CAS-PE, and AFM)
- Clinic is open every Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Parking is available at the PSB, ALB Open Parking, ACB Basement, Driveway A, and Driveway B.
- Food service is not yet available on campus. Aside from the eating areas at USC, students and employees may also eat at their work areas and classrooms. Food deliveries are allowed.
- Elevators capacity: ACB: 6 persons; ALB, CAS, DCB and PSB: 3 persons. Where possible, people are encouraged to use the stairs to avoid overcrowding at the elevator areas