CORE offers programs under five (5) distinct strands, namely: (1) Business Economics & Governance, (2) Human Capital Management & Teacher Development, (3) Science & Technology, (4) Humanities & the Liberal Arts, and (5) Integral Anthropology. Below is the list of programs offered.
- Advanced Supervision: Advancing the Human Side of Management
- Agribusiness Executives’ Program (AEP)
- Applied Sustainability Management in Asia Pacific (ASMAP)
– ASMAP Executive Course: Fundamentals and Business Case of Corporate Sustainability and Implications to Corporate Governance
– ASMAP Executive Course: Decarbonization Strategies – Learning and Profiting from the Practices of Global Companies
– ASMAP Executive Curse: The Ecosystem of Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- Certificate Course in Poetry Writing
- Certificate Course in Prose Writing
- CORE Competence: TELUS Webinar Series
- Essentials of Data Governance in Data-Driven Organizations
- Family Business Succession: How to Prepare the Family Business for the Next Generation
- Power CORE- Communication
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Strategic Business Economics Program (SBEP)
- Training on Bonds
People behind CORE
CORE is a project of the University’s Special Projects Office (SPO) and is directly under the Office of the President. It is managed by its Executive Director and assisted by its Vice Director with two main sections: Content and Design, and Operations. Content and Design covers needs analysis, content identification, program design and delivery, and evaluation. Operations covers marketing, customer interface, finance and business development.
Danilo J. Mojica II, MBE, FICD ([email protected])
Danilo “Bong” Mojica is Deputy Director of the Strategic Business Economics Program (SBEP) and concurrently Head of the SPO. Outside of the University, Bong is a Management Consultant focused on Family Business.
Ferdinand S. Pingul, Ph.D. ([email protected])
Ferdinand “Ferdi” S. Piñgul is an Assistant Professor at UA&P. He was formerly the Program Director of the Bachelor of Science in Human Capital Development and Master of Science in Human Capital and Organization Development programs. He served as a member of UA&P’s Research Ethics Review Board.
Content Development Lead
Carminia M. Guizano, MBA ([email protected])
Ms. Carminia “Minnie” Guizano is currently a faculty member of the School of Education and Human Development and serves as CORE’s Content Development Lead .
Rosa Gracella M. Mendoza ([email protected])
Miss Rosa graduated from the UA&P School of Management with a Master of Science in Management degree.
For inquiries, email us at [email protected].
Get in touch
Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Philippines