Sharpen your aces.
The Master of Science in Management is the flagship graduate program of the School of Management (SMN). It is a unique two-year graduate course that equips its students with the knowledge, skills, and determination to transform the challenges of the 21st century into business opportunities and socially responsible enterprises. It arms them with strong analytical skills, communication skills, ethical sensitivity, and soft skills, making them dynamic and flexible in meeting the ever-changing demands of the business environment.
This is offered to working professionals who want to earn a Master’s Degree in Management.
The Program offers, in the first year, a strategic view of basic management functions (Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Enterprise Resource Systems). On the second year, the focus is on a multi-disciplined analytical framework, a holistic and strategic perspective to decision-making, and a systematic approach to implementation.
Year I – 24 units
- Principles of Accounting
- Managing People in Organization (with Human Behavior in Organization)
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Business Ethics
- Competitive Strategy Analysis
- Managerial Economics
Year II – 23 units
- Corporate Planning and Business Policy
- International Business and International Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Law
- Management Research Seminar I & II
- Strategic Thinking and Management
The Master of Science in Management – Evening Program sessions will be handled by the following esteemed faculty:
Mr. Willy Cuason
Ms. Viory Janeo
Mr. Gabriel Laurel
Dr. Rosario Manahan
Dr. Maria Steffi Manhit
Atty. Carmina Mangalindan
Dr. Anna Maria Mendoza
Mr. Eduardo Mauricio
Mr. Juan Carlos Medina
Dr. Leonora Puntero
Mr. Rafael April Rivera
Ms. Kristine San Juan-Nable
Dr. Ferdinand Sarfati
Dr. Beatriz Tschoepke
Each faculty member has a profile in our Faculty and Research page, consisting of their educational attainment, list of seminars and published works, and contact information. Researchers may click on the link to transfer to the page.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Graduate of any degree with at least two years of work experience
- Satisfactory interview results
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
Email the digital copy of the following requirements on or before July 15, 2021 to email@example.com (Subject Title: MScM Evening Application – SURNAME, FIRST NAME):
- Completed MScM Application form (PDF)
- Original copy of Transcript of Records (JPEG or PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae with photo (PDF)
- 2×2 photo with white background
- Two Letters of Recommendation (from supervisor or former professors) (PDF)
Note: Applications with incomplete requirements will not be processed.
For foreign applicants only:
- Photocopy of passport
- Submission of documents through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheduling of interview – three (3) days within receipt of documents
- Interview by MScM Program Director and faculty – through Google Meet
- Release of the list of the accepted applicants – three (3) days after the interview
- Enlistment and enrollment
For foreign applicants
Upon receipt of the letter of acceptance, kindly present your tourist visa and passport to Mr. John Lester Tancio (Liaison Staff, Registrar’s Office) for the processing of your student visa.
- Foreign Students Fee (one time): Php 10,500.00.
- Foreign Students Fee (succeeding semesters): Php 3,150.00.
School of Management
6th Floor, APEC Communications Building
Telephone: 8637-0912 local 243