Sharpen your aces.
The Master of Science in Management is the flagship graduate program of the School of Management (SMN). It is a unique two-year graduate course that equips its students with the knowledge, skills, and determination to transform the challenges of the 21st century into business opportunities and socially responsible enterprises. It arms them with strong analytical skills, communication skills, ethical sensitivity, and soft skills, making them dynamic and flexible in meeting the ever-changing demands of the business environment.
This is offered to working professionals who want to earn a Master’s Degree in Management.
The Program offers, in the first year, a strategic view of basic management functions (Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Enterprise Resource Systems). On the second year, the focus is on a multi-disciplined analytical framework, a holistic and strategic perspective to decision-making, and a systematic approach to implementation.
Year I – 24 units
- Principles of Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Year II – 27 units
- Project Management
- International Business and International Economics
- Methods of Research
- Management Research Seminar I & II
- Organizational Development and Corporate Culture
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
Atty. Cristina Bayhon-Garcia
Mr. Jhenard Cayaban
Mr. Willy Cuason
Dr. Roberto De Vera
Dr. Steffi Manhit
Dr. George Manzano
Ms. Jodie Ngo
Dr. Leonora Puntero
Dr. Robert Roque
Ms. Kristine San Juan-Nable
Mr. Jon Louis Santos
Dr. Ferdinand Sarfati
Mr. Jyro Triviño
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Graduate of any degree with at least two years of work experience
- Satisfactory interview results
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
Email the digital copy of the following requirements on or before June 30, 2023 to [email protected] (Subject Title: MScM Evening Application – SURNAME, FIRST NAME):
- Completed MScM Application form (PDF)
- Original copy of Transcript of Records (JPEG or PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae with photo (PDF)
- 2×2 photo with white background
- Two Letters of Recommendation (from supervisor or former professors) (PDF)
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Transfer credentials/honorable dismissal
Note: Applications with incomplete requirements will not be processed.
For foreign applicants only:
- Photocopy of passport
- Submission of documents through [email protected]
- Scheduling of interview – three (3) days within receipt of documents
- Interview by MScM Program Director and faculty – through Google Meet
- Release of the list of the accepted applicants – three (3) days after the interview
- Enlistment and enrollment
For foreign applicants
Upon receipt of the letter of acceptance, kindly present your tourist visa and passport to Mr. John Lester Tancio (Liaison Staff, Registrar’s Office) for the processing of your student visa.
- Foreign Students Fee (one time): Php 10,500.00.
- Foreign Students Fee (succeeding semesters): Php 3,150.00.
School of Management
6th Floor, APEC Communications Building
Telephone: 8637-0912 local 243
E-mail: [email protected]