Sharpen your aces.
The Master of Science in Management is the flagship graduate program of the School of Management (SMN). It is a unique two-year graduate course that equips its students with the knowledge, skills, and determination to transform the challenges of the 21st century into business opportunities and socially responsible enterprises. It arms them with strong analytical skills, communication skills, ethical sensitivity, and soft skills, making them dynamic and flexible in meeting the ever-changing demands of the business environment.
This is offered to working professionals who want to earn a Master’s Degree in Management.
The Program offers, in the first year, a strategic view of basic management functions (Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations, and Enterprise Resource Systems). On the second year, the focus is on a multi-disciplined analytical framework, a holistic and strategic perspective to decision-making, and a systematic approach to implementation.
Year I – 24 units
- Principles of Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Year II – 27 units
- Project Management
- International Business and International Economics
- Methods of Research
- Management Research Seminar I & II
- Organizational Development and Corporate Culture
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
Atty. Cristina Bayhon-Garcia
Mr. Jhenard Cayaban
Mr. Willy Cuason
Dr. Roberto De Vera
Dr. Steffi Manhit
Dr. George Manzano
Ms. Jodie Ngo
Dr. Leonora Puntero
Dr. Robert Roque
Ms. Kristine San Juan-Nable
Mr. Jon Louis Santos
Dr. Ferdinand Sarfati
Mr. Jyro Triviño
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Graduate of any degree with at least two years of work experience
- Satisfactory interview results
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
Email the digital copy of the following requirements on or before June 30, 2024 to [email protected] (Subject Title: MScM Evening Application – SURNAME, FIRST NAME):
- Completed MScM Application form (PDF)
- Original copy of Transcript of Records (JPEG or PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae with photo (PDF)
- 2×2 photo with white background
- Two Letters of Recommendation (from supervisor or former professors) (PDF)
- Photocopy of PSA-issued birth certificate
- Scanned copy of your Marriage Certificate (for married applicants)
- Screenshot or scanned copy of the proof of payment of the Application Fee of Php 1,000.00
- Transfer credentials/honorable dismissal
Note: Applications with incomplete requirements will not be processed.
For foreign applicants only:
- Scanned copy of detail page of passport
- Scanned copy of visa
- Submission of documents through [email protected]
- Scheduling of interview – three (3) days within receipt of documents
- Interview by MScM Program Director and faculty – through Google Meet
- Release of the list of the accepted applicants – three (3) days after the interview
- Enlistment and enrollment
For foreign applicants
Before the submission of your application documents, kindly email first the scanned copy of the details page of your passport and your visa to Ms. Alex Mendoza, Registration Officer ([email protected]). Once approved for application, you may already submit your application documents.
Upon receipt of the letter of acceptance, kindly present your visa and passport to the Registrar’s Office.
- Foreign Students Fee (one time): Php 10,500.00.
- Foreign Students Fee (succeeding semesters): Php 3,150.00.
School of Management
6th Floor, APEC Communications Building
Telephone: 8637-0912 local 243
E-mail: [email protected]