As part of the 7th Information Technology Research Conference (ITRC7), the UA&P Information Science and Technology (IST) is calling for papers related to Information Technology Research/Capstone Projects/Computer Science Thesis. The conference also accepts papers related to Education and Business with Information Technology context. This is an invitation to Professionals, Academicians, Practitioners and Students who are interested to submit original research paper for face-to-face or online oral presentation.
The conference emphasizes the use of Information Technology as a sustainable channel to business continuity, information security and a green environment amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Research entries are highly focused on the areas of COVID19 related applications.
Suitable Research/Capstone topics include but are not limited to:
- Information Technology COVID19 Related Research
- Custom Systems Implementation
- Computer Education Based Research
- Information Technology Entrepreneurship
- Business Analytics and Data Science
- Business Information Systems
- Mobile Applications and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Robot Interactions and Interfaces /
- Educational Technology and Technology Integrations
- Cyber Security, Privacy and IT Ethics, Network Management
- Information Systems in Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Transportation
- Social Media and Digital Collaborations
- Green Computing
- Information Technology for Hospitality Management
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
For more information, please visit the ITRC7 website.