The UA&P Information Science and Technology department (IST) invites all research field experts and professionals to submit industry and technical articles to Innovatus: A Journal on Computing Technology Innovations, which publishes scholarly work related to information technology and its application through business information systems, business analytics, artificial intelligence, financial technology, and computer education. As a growing publication, Innovatus has started attracting international researchers who have joined the conversation.
Suitable research/capstone topics include but are not limited to:
- Information Technology, Business Digitalization, FinTech and Technopreneurship
- Business Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science works towards Businesses and Education
- Information Systems and Technology Integrations in Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Transportation
Keywords: Business Information Systems, Digitalization, Information Technology, Business Analytics, Data Science, E-commerce, Online Learning, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence
Full Paper Submission Deadline: September 30, 2022
Time to First Decision: Approximately 4 weeks after submission confirmation
Papers submitted under this category will require a peer review phase with evaluators consulting the editor-in-chief regarding revisions and its acceptance for publication. The submission guidelines can be found in the submission portal. Article Processing Charge (APC) will be waived for now as it is supported by the University of Asia and the Pacific.
Innovatus aims to be the publication venue that engages in Information Technology research conversation through:
- Research Ideas and Industry Insights – Innovatus accepts paper submissions focused on applied research and its impact on the IT industry and businesses.
- Research Dissemination – Innovatus aims at expanding the distribution of quality research work through Philippine E-Journals and Google Scholar.
- Quality Expert Reviewers – Research papers will be evaluated by experts from Innovatus connections in the academe and industry.
- Industry Representation – Innovatus is guided by a blend of academicians and industry practitioners in the editorial board.
- Quick Feedback – Innovatus ensures quick turnaround time so that authors will know immediately regarding the first decision on their submitted article.
- Open Access – Innovatus supports open access research which can lead to higher visibility of published articles that can further enhance future research works and citations.
For inquiries, please email Mr. Giuseppe Ng at [email protected].