The People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) has officially announced its call for abstracts for the 2023 PMAP Research Conference. PMAP is a professional, non-stock, not-for-profit organization of over 1,800 member companies and individual management executives engaged or interested in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations work. With the theme “Harnessing Human Capital Development (HCD) in a Borderless Blue and Green Economies,” the conference is supported by the UA&P School of Education and Human Development, and will be held on September 8 at UA&P.
The deadline for submission is July 14. Topics of interest for submission are the following:
- Total Rewards
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Performance Management
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Culture Building
- Employee Experience
- Organization Design
- HR Technology and Enablers
- Green and Blue Economy
- Agile HR
- HR Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Human Capital Development
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Extended Abstract submissions should follow the APA format.
- The body of the extended abstract is 300 – 500 words. Abstracts which do not meet this word limit will not be accepted.
- Individuals are not allowed to submit multiple submission to give chance to other interested participants.
- Extended abstract should have the following:
1) TITLE, AUTHOR(s), and the following sections:
iv. Results and Discussions
v. Conclusions and Recommendations
2) It should include a maximum of five keywords.
3) File should be in .docx and .pdf format.
4) The filename should follow this format: AuthorName_TitleFirstFiveWords.pdf (e.g. Norega_Sustainability in Blue and Green.pdf), (e.g. Joquico_Workforce Development in Advanced Manufacturing.docx).
Results of abstracts review will be sent through email on or before July 28, 2023.
For questions about abstract submission and guidelines please email the PMAP Research Conference Secretariat at [email protected] (cc: [email protected]) using the subject “Research Conference INQUIRY.”