The schedule of fees for SY 2020-2021 may be accessed here.
In consideration of the difficulties that families are experiencing during this crisis, UA&P has decided on the following:
- No tuition fee increase for SY 2020-2021. Other school fees will be charged based on these assumptions: (a) there are no on-campus activities in the first semester and (b) there are possible on-campus activities in the second semester.
- Institutional activities such as the equatorial rites and parents’ colloquium and student services that require physical presence (e.g., annual physical exam, random drug testing) will be moved to the second semester, and corresponding fees will be charged only when conditions allow us to proceed with these activities.
- The substance abuse and prevention program fee, if charged, and the medical and insurance fee will slightly be higher than in previous years due to the increased rates of our service providers. CSA is currently exploring with HealthFirst the resumption of our First Aid Station’s operations through telemedicine and online consultations from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays.
- With the expected full online delivery of classes and activities in the first semester, some fees such as the orientation fee (for new students), energy fee, student affairs fee, and athletics fee have been reduced to the actual costs of operating applicable programs, activities, and services.
- The student fees are expected to increase by second semester, if on-campus services and activities will be delivered under allowable conditions.
Please note that some fees are subject to revisions or reinstatement depending on government regulations and pronouncements that have implications on school operations and activities (i.e., there are pending regulations that require on-premise testing, maintaining clinic or health and safety operations, etc.).
For further inquiries, please email [email protected]