The Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) has endorsed to the Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP) the Certification for the accreditation status of the following programs:
- Master of Arts in Communication Program (MA Comm)
- Level III Reaccredited Status (valid from March 2018-March 2023)
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication Program (AB IMC)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Economy Program (AB POLECO)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Management Program (BSBA)
- Level I Formal Accredited Status (valid from March 2018-March 2021)
These programs have satisfactorily met the standards and fulfilled all the requirements of the PACUCOA attested by the accrediting team that conducted the accreditation visit in February 2018.
Congratulations to the School of Communication, School of Law and Governance, and School of Management.