Quality education is good. But making it accessible to as many students as possible is what makes the UA&P vision a reality. With its newly launched partnership with Bukas, both undergraduate and graduate students from all programs and year levels can now study at UA&P through affordable tuition installment plans.
What is a Bukas tuition installment plan?
A Bukas tuition installment plan, or simply a student loan, is an affordable and flexible way to pay for your tuition. Bukas can cover up to 100% of your tuition for the semester while you pay back the amount in 12 monthly installments.
If you want to pay off your student loan earlier, you’re free to do so without any early termination or other penalties. That means we’ll only charge interest for the months you consume. It’s all up to you! Take note that every installment plan comes with a flat interest rate starting at only 1.5% monthly interest and a one-time 3% service fee.
How does the Bukas tuition installment plan work?
When you apply and get approved for an installment plan, Bukas will pay your tuition directly to UA&P. You will then have to pay your Bukas monthly dues for 12 months. For example, if a student needs Php 50,000 for tuition in the next semester, you can get an installment plan from Bukas and pay only Php 5,042 every month.
If you want to get an estimate based on your actual tuition at UA&P, you can try out our calculator here.
How can UA&P students apply for a tuition installment plan?
- Step 1: Register and complete your profile via the Bukas app or app.bukas.ph/register
- Step 2: Fill out and submit the application form. Wait 1-2 working days to get feedback via SMS or email.
- Step 3: Once approved, log in to your Bukas account and confirm your application.
- Step 4: Once confirmed, Bukas will deposit your full amount directly to UA&P. You will receive an SMS once it’s disbursed. After 1-2 working days, it will be reflected in your Bukas account.
- Step 5: Study hard and pay your Bukas monthly dues at any of our payment partners.