Advanced Management Program
The Southeast Asia Business Studies (SEABS) of the University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P) is envisioned to be a leading business school for understanding and mastering Southeast Asian business issues and opportunities. It leverages the global experience of IESE Business School in case-based executive education and CRC’s track record in business-economics research.
Together with faculty members from IESE Business School, SEABS’ first offering is the Advanced Management Program (AMP).
AMP takes a general but strategic focus on key business, industry, and global issues that shape the future business landscape and thinking in Southeast Asia. From this, the AMP participants are equipped with the necessary perspective, knowledge, and skills to capitalize on the opportunities offered by a fast globalizing region.
AMP seeks participants from domestic or regional companies preparing for more intense local or foreign competition or Asian regional expansion and from global companies intending to intensify regional operations and enlarge share of the Southeast Asian market.
Specifically, AMP is designed for the following:
- Senior executives with at least 10 years of experience or extensive knowledge of their business
- Owners of businesses that are undergoing expansion or internationalization
- Senior executives in the midst of an executive career change
- Board members or senior executives being groomed for succession or promotion
- Provide a forum for discussion, which will enable owners and senior executives to take a step back and reassess their views and roles in the current business environment
- Expand the participant’s business mindset through analysis of the best practices of companies coming from a wide range of sectors, countries, and cultures. This will help widen the participants’ management focus, allowing them to obtain a more global perspective of their businesses
- Challenge old concepts and assumptions in order to align business practices with the demand of current trends and conditions
- Present the latest concepts and ideas for developing strategies that create value for all stakeholders
- Help participants identify and analyze the roles senior executives and business owners must play today in leading their companies more effectively
- Multicultural mix of participants. Network with other senior executives from other ASEAN-member countries and gain better understanding of businesses in Southeast Asia.
- Modular courses. Take advantage of the flexible schedule with minimal work disruption worked out through the program design: four one-week modules spread out across six months.
- Multi-location delivery. Experience business simulation in different thriving environments and booming economies in the region.
- International faculty. Get world-class education from the combined roster of faculty from UA&P, IESE Business School, and affiliate schools in Asia.
AMP’s local and regional practitioners, backed by faculty members from Europe’s leading business school—the IESE Business School—deliver world-class executive education.
Advanced Management Program Secretariat
Southeast Asia Business Studies
University of Asia and the Pacific
6/F APEC Communications Building
Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center
Pasig City 1605, Philippines
Telephone: 8637-0912 loc 207
Email: [email protected]