Essentials of Leadership and Management
The Essentials of Leadership and Management (ELM) Program is a 120-hour management education program designed to equip today’s global leaders and managers with general management know-how and leadership tools.
The topics under this 2-module comprehensive program are intended to emphasize the fundamentals of the subjects and be directly applicable to the workplace or business strategy. It is a perfect option to acquire ideas or develop specific skills without undergoing a full qualification course that can take up to a few months or years.
ELM sets up participants to:
- gain working knowledge of general management, business drivers, and strategic execution
- expand their operational perspective to make better informed decisions
- build greater confidence by deepening self-awareness and identity, and
- hone leadership qualities to influence, plan, and communicate more seamlessly across levels
Graduates of ELM are part of the growing UA&P Alumni community.
Who is it for?
The program is tailored for:
- new and seasoned managers working across diverse industry areas
- high-potential professionals being groomed to take on management responsibility
- next generation leaders preparing to take a more active role in family-owned firms
ELM ensures that resources invested in the program are returned almost instantly with its unique component — the Action Learning Project (ALP). ALP offers participants the opportunity to think through their existing business problems and/or leadership-related challenges and apply the lessons learned from the program topics to come up with real, concrete, and actionable solutions.
Module 1: Driving Business Results
Analysis of Business Problems and Situations
Economics for Managers
Industry Analysis and Strategy
Module 2: Leading with Impact
Foundations of Leadership
Leading High-Performing Teams
Leader as a Coach
Communicating as a Leader
Growing Your Influence
Get in touch
Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Philippines