The School of Management (SMN), formerly Center for Management, traces its roots to 1973 when the Strategic Business Economics Program (SBEP), one of the School’s core programs, was established.
The Center of Management was then composed of SBEP, Cooperatives Development Unit, and the Institutes of Management; Agribusiness Development; and Policy, Ethics, and Excellence in Enterprise. In May 1996, the Board of Trustees established the School of Management and appointed Dr. Jose Rene Gayo as the first Dean. The School was formally launched on December 13, 1996.
The School of Management, which offers continuing education seminars for corporate staff, is envisioned to be an innovative molder of business leaders, managers, and entrepreneurs in the Asia-Pacific region. It will be known for management education programs that foster competent, dynamic, ethical, and socially responsible enterprises.
SMN confers the following degrees:
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Management-Evening Program
- Master in Applied Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management with Specialization in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Management
For inquiries, call us at 637-0912 local 237.