The School of Sciences and Engineering (SSE) aims to form its students into Renaissance scientists and engineers with a unique portfolio of knowledge, abilities, skills and habits, ensured by the University’s long-standing tradition in the liberal arts.
UA&P’s pioneers saw the need to humanize the sciences and engineering, both of which experienced rapid technological growth at the turn of the century. The sense of the transcendent—of the ‘beyond what is apparent’—was lost on the way and such loss led to greater materialism. Today’s engineers and scientists may have effective models to earn profits or invent things, but all at the cost of ethical conduct. The School of Sciences and Engineering aims to address that.
SSE confers the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Master in Information Technology
For inquiries, call us at 637-0912 local 336.
Departments Under the School
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Natural Sciences
- Department of Information Science and Technology