We have officially closed the application for SY2023-2024 last January 28, 2023. Should another application period open, kindly fill out the form here and we will update you accordingly. Should you have further questions, you may e-mail [email protected].
Before beginning the Admissions Process and clicking any of the links below, please review the following step by step guide carefully:
Step 1: Create an Online Account
1. Create an online account in the UA&P Online Application site. A verification link will be sent to your email address. Check your spam folder in case you do not receive the verification email.
2. Fully accomplish the online application form. Once done, you will receive an email containing your applicant number and login credentials. Always have your applicant number ready as this will be used for important transactions in UA&P.
Step 2: Forms and Payment
1. Sign in with your login credentials and download the School Record Form (College | 6YP) and the Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form (College | 6YP). Make sure to download the forms that correspond to your application (College or Junior College/6YP).
2. Email both forms to your respective school and request them to upload these in the UA&P Application Log for Schools. This log will only be open during the prescribed period (refer to important dates below). Forms sent directly by the applicant will not be accepted.
*For College applicants with Entrepreneurial Management (EM) as their 1st or 2nd choice of course, accomplish the EM Parents’ Info Sheet and pay an additional EM Assessment Fee of Php 250.
*For Grade 12 graduates who have not enrolled in any college or university yet, include a copy of your Grade 12 report card.
3. Wait for the change in status of your application ℅ the Admissions Office who will need to verify your submitted requirements. Once approved, your status will change from “Registered” to “Applied”.
Step 3: Entrance Examination & Assessment
You will receive an acknowledgement email with a form provided to ask your preference in the conduct of the exam, if online or onsite in UA&P. You will then receive an Examination Permit indicating important details and reminders for your exam. Take the examination and wait for the results to come out.
Ready to apply? Click on UA&P Online Application site now!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Get in touch
Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Philippines