UA&P accepts transfer students from other universities and colleges accredited by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) who are willing to start again as freshmen and who meet the admissions criteria of the university.
Step 1. Evaluation
- Prior to application, the transfer applicant must submit a copy of the following for evaluation:
- Official transcript of records
- Certificate of good moral character
- Certification of not being academically dismissed from the school previously attended
- General Weighted Average should be 2.0 or higher (UA&P equivalent of GWA in other schools). Minimum of 30 units should have been taken and must not be currently enrolled.
- Submit all pre-application requirements for evaluation to [email protected] with the following subject heading: Transfer Evaluation – full name (e.g. Transfer Evaluation – Juan dela Cruz)
- If the applicant meets the criteria, he/she will be advised to proceed with his/her application. Do not proceed with the Admissions Process unless advised by the Admissions Office.
Submit all pre-application requirements for evaluation to [email protected] with the following subject heading: Transfer Evaluation – full name (e.g. Transfer Evaluation – Juan dela Cruz)
Step 2. Application for Admission
- Accomplish the application process for admission to the University (see Admissions Process). However, take note of the following changes in documentary requirements:
- In lieu of the School Record Form, submit your transcript of records.
- In lieu of the Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form, submit two (2) recommendations from former professors or teachers who know you well. Use the Recommendation Form for Transfer Applicants.
Note: The University reserves the right to credit or not to credit any subject taken elsewhere.
Get in touch
Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Philippines