This page contains the latest information on the COVID-19 situation as it pertains to the UA&P community. For more updates, visit the Department of Health website.
UA&P Campus Guidelines (Alert Level 1)
Before going to the campus
- Ensure approval of on-campus activity (refer to this link for the list of allowed activities, and application and approval process).
- Comply to pre-entry requirements (refer to this link).
- Submit proof of full vaccination to HRM (refer to this link).
- Secure clearance from immediate superior, and inform AFM through [email protected] one day prior to scheduled work.
Alumni and visitors
- Secure invite/endorsement (via Envoy) of the person to be visited.
Upon entry to the campus
- Present UA&P I.D. (students and employees) OR valid I.D. (for visitors).
- Undergo temperature check at the entrance gate.
- Present proof of full vaccination (for visitors only).
- Observe general health and safety protocols:
– Mask on at all times, except when impractical (e.g., eating, physical sports activities, etc). Surgical face masks (e.g., KN95, N95, KN94) are preferred. Non-surgical masks should have at least two tightly woven fabric layers.
– Physical distancing is encouraged whenever possible.
– Wash hands or use alcohol/hand sanitizers frequently.
– Implement ventilation standards to the extent possible (open windows, doors, etc.).
– Avoid indiscriminate roaming and loitering.
Additional protocols for CDE and Junior College programs
- Visitors are discouraged.
- Follow physical distancing of at least one meter.
Facilities and Services
- Classrooms/Venues (designated available for use by AFM)
– Undergraduate, Professional schools, and Executive courses: 100% capacity where feasible
– CDE and Junior College programs: adopt one-meter distancing
- Library is operational. Check library.uap.asia for more information.
- PSB Sports Center activities (to be authorized by CSA Office of SportsDev, CAS-PE, and AFM)
- Clinic is open every Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Parking is available at the PSB, ALB Open Parking, ACB Basement, Driveway A, and Driveway B.
- Food service is not yet available on campus. Aside from the eating areas at USC, students and employees may also eat at their work areas and classrooms. Food deliveries are allowed.
- Elevators capacity: ACB: 6 persons; ALB, CAS, DCB and PSB: 3 persons. Where possible, people are encouraged to use the stairs to avoid overcrowding at the elevator areas
UA&P Guidelines on Gradual Campus Re-Opening
The UA&P Crisis Management Committee has published a manual containing guidelines on the gradual re-opening of the UA&P campus for select activities and limited face-to-face classes and work. The guidelines stated in this manual aim to ensure the health and safety of everyone in the UA&P community in view of on-campus study or work.
The manual may be downloaded here.
- UA&P campus now open (2022/03/30)
- UA&P revised entry protocol (2022/03/19)
- UA&P Guidelines on Gradual Campus Re-Opening (2022/02/21)
- UA&P Efforts Against COVID-19 (2021/03/11)
- Tickets and schedules for Mass and Confessions at UA&P (2021/06/11)
- UA&P COVID-19 Care Kit (2021/05/21)
- Chaplaincy Advisory: Sacrament of Reconciliation at PSB (2020/10/05)
- Additional Clarifications on Blended Learning (2020/06/26)
- Announcement from the Management Committee on tuition and fees-related inquiries (2020/05/08)
- Online payment options (2020/05/08)
- UA&P COVID-19 Assistance Initiative (2020/05/04)
- Online Applications Process (2020/04/30)
- Academic Guidelines for the rest of 2020 (2020/04/27)
- Message from the President (2020/03/27)
Assets and Facilities Management
Paul Lazarte| [email protected] | 09258803999
Center for Student Affairs
EJ de Leon-Giray | [email protected] | 09278707040
Glorylyn Acaylar | [email protected] | 09178744725
Information and Communication Technologies
Renato Derpo | [email protected] | 09178991865
Alexis Mendoza | [email protected]
Reservations, Housekeeping, and Concessions Unit
Marilyn P. Fandiño | [email protected] | 09175155518
College of Arts and Sciences
Mary Grace Caedo | [email protected] | 09954650509
School of Communication
Lica Malabana | [email protected] | 09177186107
School of Economics
Viory Janeo | [email protected] | 09152466540
School of Education and Human Development
Honeylet Joy Bello-Reyes | [email protected] | 09158633835
School of Law and Governance
Atty. Jemy Gatdula | [email protected] | 09178501202
School of Management
EM – Rowena Dacuba | [email protected] | 09175627645
MABA – Maye Galindes | [email protected] | 09999719024
BSA – Rosanna Gonzales | [email protected] | 09065813061
MScM and BSBA – Mira Marcelo/Cherie Andreo | [email protected]/[email protected] | 09178006726
SEABS – Macy Tulipat | [email protected]
School of Sciences and Engineering
BSIT and MSIT – Shirley Tolentino | [email protected] | 09088620986
BSAM and BSDS – Karen Aragoncillo | [email protected] | 09231515881
BSIE and others – Hermie Supan | [email protected] | 09067601363
University of Asia and the Pacific
Get in touch
Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Philippines