Step 1. Application for Admission
- Accomplish the application process for admission to the University (see Admissions Process).
Step 2. Submission of Additional Requirements for Foreign Applicants
- In addition to the requirements mentioned in the Admissions Process, foreign applicants are also required to the submit the following:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- TOEFL/IELTS results (see note below)
A foreign applicant is required to submit a copy of his/her TOEFL or IELTS results if any or all of the following conditions apply:
- If the foreign applicant’s native language is not English,
- If the medium of instruction in his/her secondary school is not English, and/or
- If he/she came from a non-English school and has been studying in the Philippines for less than 4 years.
For TOEFL, a minimum rating of 75 for internet-based testing or 550 for paper-based testing.
For IELTS, a minimum rating of 6.5.
Step 3. Special Filipino Class
- For foreign applicants who:
1. Attended a foreign high school with no Filipino program or with a certified Special Filipino Program,
2. Attended an ACCREDITED International School with no Filipino Program or with a certified Special Filipino Program, or
3. Attended a certified Special Filipino program in a local school.
For Junior College
- Foreign Students and Dual Citizens will automatically be given Filipino for Foreign Students 1 (FFS 1) and Filipino for Foreign Students 2 (FFS 2). All the rest of the students will take the regular Filipino 1 and Filipino 2 Classes.
- Foreign Students and Dual Citizens will automatically be given Filipino for Foreign Students (FFS). All the rest of the students will take the regular Filipino Class.
- Foreign students and Dual citizens who came from Junior College will be given the regular Filipino Class upon entering their freshman year.
Get in touch
Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Philippines